Thursday, January 6, 2011

I can sit and stand now.

@ 9 months 3 weeks and 3 days old

A few milestones achieved in this month. Just a short month but I've developed so much and so fast. Maybe everyone is busy, that's why they didn't notice my development so much.

Now, I can sit quite steady. Mommy removed the mattress in the living hall and let me crawl and sit on the cold hard floor. I can pull myself up from crawling to sitting position very well. This was started in mid December last year. In the mean time, I started to show sign of standing up by holding on to my baby cot bars. Towards end of December, I can sit unsupported.



My body is very flexible. I can split my leg to 180 degrees and bend my body down to the floor.



Slowly from end of December till now, I have been trying to stand by holding on to things like baby cot or sofa.



Mommy feels that I have been growing very fast but getting harder and harder to take care of. Stay tune for my naughty post next.

No comments: