Saturday, July 30, 2011

My molars are coming out..

@ 1 year 4 months 2 weeks and 3 days

My molars are coming out. Both up and down on the left. But lately, mommy also noticed that my right side also coming out soon. They are now have cut through my gum but still not fully erupted yet.

So, what happened when a toddler's molars are coming out?? Teething pain la...I have been feeling so uncomfortable that I hardly can sleep well at night and mommy also did not have a good night sleep. I have been waking up so frequently till mommy is starting to ignore me. She left me cry till I fall asleep on my own again. Pity me... but i know mommy is also very sleep deprived.

Last night mommy let me wear the sleeping sack during bedtime. She said if I cry again during midnight, she is going to let me cry out loud and with the sleeping sack, I cannot climb out from the crib because it restrict my movement. The sleeping sack is getting too small for me. It was meant for my baby time. Mommy said need to make one bigger one and with a lighter fabric.

Everyone wish my teething pain will get over soon as mommy and myself are getting so sleep deprived.

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

My girl's molar also coming out... but hor.. canine not yet...