Saturday, December 1, 2012

Batik Painting - 30/11/2012 (Fri)

Our neighbourhood organised a craft day for the children during the school holiday. Mommy registered for us, with the mind to bring kor kor there to do some art and craft work.

However, kor kor was in JB that week and couldn't make it to the craft day. So, mommy brought me along. Initially she thought of just go there for a visit but a mother recommended I join in the fun too. Mommy was thinking what is the best art I can do and she recommended batik painting. She said this is very easy and suitable for me. Well, I guess I am the youngest there.

So, mommy guided me how to do and well, I enjoyed doing it and the best part, I did it very well. Mommy was so proud of me. Everyone who passed by praised the nice art work too. I like purple, so I painted the turtle in purple.



After we finished, we spent some time with other mommies before leaving home. We had a good time out doing the art and craft.

No comments: