Saturday, July 10, 2010

You cry I cry, you smile I smile too

@ 3 mths 3 weeks and 6 days old

Lately I can feel what other people feel..
It started with one day when kor kor was crying,
I was drinking milk.
I felt upset too when hearing kor kor cry
and I started crying too...
When kor kor stopped,
I stopped too...

Another day in my bedroom,
I hear another baby crying at the back of the house.
I was sleeping actually.
I started crying after hearing the baby cry so loud.
When the baby stopped crying,
I stopped too...

One more incident when kor kor suddenly cry very loud,
I suddenly started crying too.
Mommy has to carry me away,
so that my mood will not get affected by kor kor's cries...

Not only cry,
Since 2 months old,
when people I familiar smile at me,
I'll definitely return them with my smile..

So, now if you smile at me,
I'll definitely smile back to you..
I'm that responsive..

No comments: