a very backdated post.
Head Circumference: 40cm
- Still on 50% breastmilk (day) 50% Enfalac A+ (night)
- 3.5 to 4 oz per feeding
- every 3 to 4 hourly
- night time can even last from 4 to 9 hrs...depending...
- no more dancing while feeding style but has been wanted to hold the bottle. The hands are never free and always trying to catch hold of the bottle. Most of the time mommy will let her hold on to her fingers instead. It will take her a while before settle down and drink quietly. At times still need to walk around and feed.
- nap on bouncing net, night time sleep on baby cot
- always cat nap and need to be rock very frequent. Light sleeper.
- Night time sleeping routine. After changing and wiping, mommy will put her down on baby cot, give her pacifier and bolster. On the lullaby music and try to put her side way and pat her to sleep.
- Prefer to sleep on her left side now.
- Neck muscle getting stronger. Can hold her head though still wobbly a bit.
- Always try to get up, push herself up.
- Doesn't like to lie down, prefer sitting up position.
- Started to go out more (only weekends).
- Prefer car seat, not comfortable with stroller. Maybe too open, not secure.
- Coo a lot. Make a lot of noise.
- Like people to talk to.
- Easily smile, especially when talk to.
- Get ticklish on the chest area.
- Enjoy being kissed on the cheek.
- Kick and splash water during bathing time.
Overall, she is easier to take care as compared to 2 months back. Her behaviour is more predictable. I love you, baby! Happy 4 months old!!
Side note: On 13 July, you get infected by kor kor and started coughing and sneezing. First time taking medicine. You hate it. Poor baby!