Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nose Bleed...

@ 1 year 1 month 1 week and 6 days old by mommy

2 nights ago (sunday night), Isabel suddenly crying around 5am and I walked over to her room. Before I reached the room, I make a bottle of milk. The minute I opened the door, I was SHOCKED seeing her standing at the playpen (facing the door), crying without pacifier in her month and between her nose and mouth, it was FULL OF BLOOD....

I got a big shock and quickly ran over to her and checked what had happenend. Apparently she has a nose bleed and I didn't know whether she scratched her nose till it bleeds or the nose bled itself. I was scared and I quickly took a handkerchief and wiped it off. She didn't allow me to wipe it off and kept crying and turning her head away from me.

I soothed her down, gave her milk. Still left some stains of blood around her nose. I had a close look at her while she was having her milk. It was her left nose that bleed. I checked her hands and fingers to see any blood stains between her finger nails (if got, very likely it is due to her scratching or digging nose) but her hands has LOTs of blood stain but not between her finger nails. So, misery not solved.

Anyway, thank God that the nose has stopped bleeding and I couldn't really sleep after that, worrying her nose will bleed again. It really shocked me seeing the blood..

Look at the blood stain I found around her bed the next morning.

No comments: