Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Structured Play

Everyday, I will spend about 30mins to an hour in mommy's room for structured play. Mommy keep a few educational toys in her room and I only get to play that together with mommy during that time. It was a perfect setup as I really enjoy it only once or twice a day. I will play it properly and finished it before moving on to the next one. I love the puzzles most and I have 2 set of puzzles there.

Here are some of the toys that I played in mommy's room.


When comes to playing with Mr.Potato, I always like to put the spectacles or hat on my own head instead. Look at me...nice???

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Very organized while she's playing...

My girl love to play inside the storage box also.. hmm.. But she once fall down while she's trying to climb out (unbalanced)...