Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Structured Play

Everyday, I will spend about 30mins to an hour in mommy's room for structured play. Mommy keep a few educational toys in her room and I only get to play that together with mommy during that time. It was a perfect setup as I really enjoy it only once or twice a day. I will play it properly and finished it before moving on to the next one. I love the puzzles most and I have 2 set of puzzles there.

Here are some of the toys that I played in mommy's room.


When comes to playing with Mr.Potato, I always like to put the spectacles or hat on my own head instead. Look at me...nice???

1 comment:

prince n princess mum said...

Very organized while she's playing...

My girl love to play inside the storage box also.. hmm.. But she once fall down while she's trying to climb out (unbalanced)...