Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A day out to Ikea and aunty SL's house

I don't know what day is this but mommy told me we are going kai kai this morning. I was excited and asked for shoe shoe and go out...though I was already so sleepy (past my nap time)..

I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up, we have reached the shopping place. We then proceeded to a place called Ikea and I saw many children playing ball ball inside...so many balls...immediately I said "WOW..." It looks like those I saw in the you tube...I was looking at them for a good 30 mins...

Mommy then fed me lunch there but I wasn't too keen with the food..it was fried rice..Then mommy brought me shopping..I didn't see kor kor after that...

Mommy then put on a hat for me..and I posed for her..I posed a few more with different hats..I played with some of the dolls, soft animals there..



We then later went down I saw kor kor again.. I was a bit cranky and I wanted to go down and walk..I kept asking for shoe shoe but mommy didn't give it to me, so I cried and whined. We then found a place at the checkout counter and mommy fed me some fried rice..again, I didn't show great interest. Then we left Ikea.

We then reached someone's house. It was raining so heavily. Apparently, it was Aunty SL's house. I wasn't afraid at all and started playing not long after. I played cooking and I love riding the small yellow car. I chase all the kor kors there. I was having a great time there.

I don't know how long we were there. I was a bit tired..then mommy put me in the car and said going to kai kai again. I fell asleep again in the car. I was asleep in the stroller for about 2 hours (when everyone was having dinner) and finally woke up at 9pm. It was time to go home by then.

After reached home around 10pm, mommy bathed me and I started reading all the books in my room. I wasn't sleepy at all. By 11pm, mommy asked kakak to take care of me while she went to shower. Kakak tried to put me on bed at 11.15pm. Though I didn't reject but I just couldn't fall asleep. I stood up few times and asked to be carried. Mommy came in twice to carry me..and until now..at 12.24am..I am still wide awake..but I am getting sleepy now..so..good night everybody... I had a good time today...

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Love your photos with all the cutie hats!~