Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eating rice & hold my own milk bottle..

2 major milestones that I have achieved in my 21 month old, before the arrival of 2012...

1) Eating rice..
Yes, mommy have started me on rice since 3 weeks back, after we came back from Melaka. I rejected porridge and even fish. So mommy gave me adult food in Melaka and I seems to love it. So from then on, I have started eating adult food and having rice and noodles for my main meal.

2) Holding my own milk bottle..
About 2 weeks back, I started to request to hold my own bottle. So, now mommy will place me on top of a pillow and pass me the milk bottle. I then can finish the milk on my own. Yet, at times, I am a bit lazy and wanted to be fed. So, mommy will still help me at times...

Mommy is proud of the milestones that I have achieved...

1 comment:

CL said...

clap clap .. bravo Isabel ... indeed a great milestone