Friday, May 6, 2011

My first hair cut

@ 1 year 1 month 3 weeks and 2 days old

Mommy gave me my first hair cut last week. I am a baby who does not have much hair, so mommy never wanted to trim nor cut my hair since I was born. Until lately, there have been people commenting that my hair is long and looked very hot. Well, my front and back was very long but my hair is very thin. Daddy did not want my hair to be cut because he said my hair style looked nice. I looked more girlish this way. However, after much consideration, mommy decided to give it a trim early last week because of the hot weather lately.

Mommy let me play with water while she cut my hair. Well, obviously mommy is not a pro and she ended up cutting my hair SO UGLY. She basically trimmed my front and back only. She also accidently cut my right side very short. Kakak also said not nice...SIGH...Luckily I am still cute and pretty, I still looked overall ok. Daddy said I looked like a boy now. (It also mean not nice la).

What do you think?
>

No comments: