Monday, May 23, 2011

Saturday shopping

We went to Empire shopping mall last Saturday. Mommy dressed me up in a mini jeans skirt. I didn't really like it and kept pulling my "hard" skirt but the adults found me cute. Well, can never understand the adults. Anyway, I crawled like usual, open my legs wide like usual too. When daddy carried me, my skirt went all the way up and exposed my whole leg and buttock too. Men...are men...

Anyway, in the mall, we passed by one store. Mommy saw some cute dresses and a pair of sock like soft shoes, that is perfect for a toddler who has just learn to walk like me. I am like wearing a socks but there is an anti-slip sole on it. So, it is good for walking. While mommy was choosing the item, daddy passed me a soft toy for me to play. Well, I am very possessive all the while and I fell in love with the soft toy immediately and refused to give it back. Despite all ways and method, I just refused to let go the girraffe soft toy. No choice, daddy has to buy it for me. It costs daddy a whooping RM48 for that small liitle soft toy. Hahaha...I win...

Look at me how tight I was hugging the girraffe (oppsss..sorry, my skirt was pulled up again..mommy please "blurred" it for me, shame shame la...)



I then started walking around the mall with my new shoes. Look, see how I pose with my new shoes...nice??


Mommy said since I started walking already, she can dress me up in skirts already...

No comments: