Friday, May 27, 2011

My first park experience

@ 1 year 2 months and 2 weeks old.

Mommy does bring me to park on and off. She used to carry me in the sling or put me on the stroller when she brought me to the park when I was a baby. She never let me explore anything in the park before.

Until few days back, she finally let me mark my first step in the park, with my colourful "soft shoes". Not only that, she also let me sing on the swing. I love the swing a lot. I can sit there quietly, holding on the front tightly and mommy will swing me up and down. I enjoyed the breeze that hit my face and I enjoyed looking around too.

I dare not walk so much in the park. Well, though I am quite good in walking now but still, I am not 100% steady yet. So, I just walked a few steps or just stand there and look at things. Mommy also put me on her lap and bounced on the sea-saw too.

I start to love park a lot. Mommy, bring me there more often. I want to sit at the swing.

No comments: