Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mami..........

@ 1 year 6 months 2 weeks and 1 day old

Today marked the first official day of my Princess Isabel calls me "Mami" - very loud and clear.

I have been waiting for this day to come for so long. She called kor kor first...then followed by daddy and kakak..loud and clear but no mommy or even mama. She knows how to pronounce mama but just never use it to call me. Lately, about 4 days back, I first heard her pronounced "Ma..mi.." and I was delighted. Slowly she pronounced mommy after some prompting but still not really calling me.

Yesterday, we were playing balls together with Darren in the hall. Darren needed me to help him picked up a ball near me and I get him to call me loudly. Then this "kiasu" princess followed suit. And they then started taking turns to call me and I gave them a kiss for calling me. So, Isabel also never want to lose to Darren..She called me clear and loud and get near me and reqested a kiss from me too. There were so many "mami"s and kisses around and no need to say, this mommy were super happy and contented...

This morning, she finally called me "mami" without any prompting or competition from kor kor. She called mami to go to her and pick her up early in the morning. She called mami to carry her when she saw me. But..unfortunately, when she can finally call me but I was not available for her. Kor kor is sick and having fever. I have to take care of him and mommy cannot carry or even touch you because mommy didn't want to pass you any virus.

Poor girl, she has been calling mami whole morning but mommy was not within her sight and didn't even touch/carry her. Honestly, mommy is feeling very bad. How mommy wish mommy is available to you immediately the minute you call me. Hope you won't get demotivated and not calling mommy anymore since mommy is not by your side when you call me.

Mommy wish to hear you call "mami" thousands times and I can fly to you and give you a big hug and kiss soon. Mommy loves you, Isabel!