Friday, September 30, 2011

My speech development

@ 1 year 6 months 2 weeks and 2 days old

My speech has improved a lot lately. Well, I like to imitate what other's say like the adults, the tv and even "The talking Ben" from Ipad..

Actually I can say quite a lot of words but I just don't know how to use it..or sometimes I just don't like to say it out. I just like to say what I feel like at certain moment. So, teaching me to say something is not easy. It has to depend on my mood and when I feel like saying it out...

Some words that I know very well and can say very well and often nowadays are..

-apple, ball, bear, dog, woh woh, cat, car, mile (smile), babu (balloon), baby, shoe, shi shi, ng ng, shit shit, itchy, bite bite, pain, scare, light, dark dark,
-daddy, kakak, kor kor, jie jie
-nose, eye, mouth, ear, hand, leg

Words that I can say but do not say often..

-mommy, poh poh, uncle, aunty, di di
-yes, no, chair, table, fish, socks..

Well, I can't remember much unless prompt by mommy. I like imitating sounds too..Compare to kor kor, mommy and daddy feel that my speech is much better and faster than him. Mommy is waiting for the day for me to really call her "Mommy" or "Mama". I just don't like to call her. I will everyone except her though I know how to say it out. This really makes mommy very frustrated..hahaha...

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Good job! Talk more little cutie!