Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eeiii....what is that? I don't like it...

Just now kakak placed me in the playpen and I was still not sleepy. So, I played by myself..tossing around, flipping my boltster and pillows. Then I pulled my cloth diaper out and throw it aside. Mommy then came in and wore it for me again and placed me back in my playpen.

I tried to sleep but still could not. I felt a need to push and I pushed. Then I felt something at my buttock. I tried to pull open my cloth diaper. I opened it and saw something at the cloth diaper - brown in colour. I used my hand to touch it, to hold it....eii...'lembik lembik' (soft soft)..I touched it and it finally dropped on my bed. My leg pressed on it..I didn't like the smell and texture.

I then immediately stood up, holding on the playpen and started crying. Mommy then came to my rescue and discovered the brown brown patch of thing on the bed. She was shocked and shouted "OMG, you are so smelly."

She carried me and discovered stain of the brown colour thing stick on my leg. I was scared and started crying. Mommy tried to wipe it off and soothed me at the same time. She thought of cleaning up the bed while carrying me. But the minute I saw the thing, I cried because I was scared. I didn't like it and please don't let me see it again...bring me away...that was what I pleaded.

Mommy finally brought me down with my naked buttock and asked kakak to clean up my bed. Mommy then cleaned my buttock and brought me along to fetch kor kor back.

On the way back, mommy told this story to kor kor and both of them were laughing and making funny noises. I laughted too, not knowing what they said..it must be FUNNY...

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

She's ok with playing around all by herself in playpen o.. good...

ng ng in your playpen? lots of cleaning to be done...